Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Life so Far

Hey Guys,
This week has been a test with my emotions. Good thing I have passed them because It was not gonna be a good sight. This has to do with my sorority. Anyway, I am so excited to announce that I am taking a real estate course. I have been wanting to start real estate since I was in high school. When I was in middle school I told myself that I was going to own a home by the time I turned 21. That hasn't happened yet, and maybe it will. I haven't lost hope. I had mixed feelings about it and was afraid of failing. Now, that I put those mixed feelings and fears behind me, i just went for it. So far I do not regret it. I think that was one of the most smartest decisions that I have made in my life. At this moment in time, I want to become a Real Estate agent, as a mater of fact, I am going to become a real estate agent. I have a strong passion for real estate and I am not going to let anyone stop me from achieving it. My goal is to have my license before the Fall of 2012 starts. Wish me luck guys lol =)

I'm still working out and still enjoying my classes. I don't think I had lost any weight. Perhaps it's because I need to work on my eating habits. As a college student, It is hard to eat right because of the limited selection here on campus. Not having my own kitchen doesn't help. Hopefully, I graduate in 2013 or the beginning of 2014. I really don't care as much, just as long as I get my bachelors degree in human resource management. I have also been thinking about investing in stocks. I'll look more into it and just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment